There’s a reason this is one of CamelBak's bestselling, longest-running packs: it’s got everything you need, and nothing you don’t. The M.U.L.E. has a narrow-gauge design that keeps it light and maneuverable — so even when it’s fully loaded for a day of mountain biking, it won’t get in your way.
Durable polyester & PVC construction - 3.0L slide lock Bladder - Reflective side striping for night time visibility - High flow bite valve - Front zip closure pocket
Lezyne's Flow Caddy is a lightweight, rigid container that fits into any Lezyne and most other bottle cages, and serves as universal storage for a patch kit, multi-tool, extra tube, or phone. The Flow Caddy features a large opening which provides quick and easy access to contents and a secure screw-top. The labeled organizer secures and organizes your gear.
$49.00 - $50.00
CamelBak's streamlined HydroBak carries 50 ounces of fluid—the equivalent of two large water bottles. The over-the-shoulder hose provides easy access to liquid refreshment and the breathable mesh harness keeps you feeling great. The HydroBak is compact and has a low profile, keeping it stable and out of the way. Plus, it has an external zip pocket for keys and other essentials.
CamelBak's most minimalist bike pack holds a 1.5L Antidote reservoir in a narrow profile that maximizes your range of motion.
$7.67 - $7.99
Sunlite's Alloy Cage comes in a rainbow of colors to match your bike. It's light, holds fast and looks great.
Grande soy white mocha or caramel-colored and carbonated—no matter what kind of rocket fuel helps you power your pedals, Electra's Cup Holder will bring it along for the ride. It features a swivel handlebar mount that's a breeze to install and it securely holds tapered cups.
$9.99 - $10.00
Cannondale’s GT-40 Aluminum Cage provides easy bottle access in a wrap-around design that holds bottles securely even on rough roads and trails. Plus, at 40 grams, it’s light, too!
$14.99 - $20.00
Cannondale's Speed-C Cage provides excellent wrap-around coverage with an effective, yet subtle C-logo design. Made of molded poly-resin, this stylish cage tips the scales at a scant 40 grams.
Long rides in the blazing sun are no match for the insulating power of CamelBak's Podium Chill Bottle. It boasts a double-wall polypropylene construction with an airtight layer of insulating foam to keep your drinks nice and cool. To prevent funky tastes, odors, and bacteria, it's lined with CamelBak's HydroGuard. This bottle also sports CamelBak's easy-sipping, self-sealing Jet Valve that even has a shut-off switch for leak-proof carrying. The Podium is dishwasher safe and fits in any bottle cage; plus, you don't have to use the ol' hip-tap to close it.
$9.99 - $11.99
Polar's Insulated Bottles keep liquids cooler, longer so you enjoy crisp, refreshing drinks even at the end of your rides. These excellent bottles are BPA- and chemical-free so every sip tastes great. Plus, they feature an easy-to-clean removable valve, plus a handy and removable carrying loop.
- Stainless steel cage with 24 ounce screw top bottle - Cage Velcros on any size frame tube or seat post
- Stainless steel cage with a black vinyl coating - 5" Outer diameter cage velcros on any size frame tube or seat post - Will not scratch metal bottles or remove paint - Not recommended for glass - Proudly made in chicago, Illinois
Topeak's iGlowCage will turn your night ride into a wild adventure! Ingenious integration of a super bright RGB LED into our water bottle cage gives you multiple choices of color to illuminate the included clear bottle for 360 degree visibility.
Topeak's Modula II is a sleek bottle cage capable of handling bicycle water bottles and small mineral water or sports drink bottles. So go ahead and buy that sports drink! Now it will fit in your bottle cage.
Topeak's Modula Java Cage carries your 12 or 16 ounce coffee cup with ease, so you can bring your favorite hot beverage along for the ride. It grabs securely with a rubber strap and adjusts to fit most insulated mugs.
Sunlite's ATB Bottle Cage is made of heavier aluminum than the regular bottle cage to keep your bottle in place on bumpy rides. It's still light and looks great.
• Fits bars: 22.2 to 31.8mm diameter • No-Tool quick-release mount • Anodized finish
• Handlebar mounted cup holder • Insulated design • No tool installation • Fits 22.2mm - 31.8mm bars
• Composite construction • Fits standard bottles
• Designed to hold over-the-counter plastic bottles • Adjustable to fit different sizes
Sunlite's Handlebar Mount Bottle Cage lets you attach a water bottle to your handlebars for easy access. Its lightweight design is good for road and mountain use.
• Nylon cage with integrated handlebar mount • 10 ounces
The Sunlite Side Mount Bottle Cage is perfect for full suspension bikes and smaller frames where a standard water bottle just won't fit.
$3.59 - $3.79
• Biodegradable bottle and cap • Easy to squeeze soft plastic, soft plunger • BPA free, California prop 65 compliant • Made in the U.S.A.
• Black cage • w/Clips • 28 ounces
- Pair of Velcro attached bosses - Mount a water bottle cage or pump mount on any part of your frame
Using the same technology of the SlideCage but for front bottle insertion and featuring a bottle size adjustment nose the Topcage delivers great performance and fits to all plastic drinking bottles.
• Aerodynamic design, perfect for • Triathlon and time trial • Saddle rail mounted bottle cage bracket • Velcro straps & brackets for single & double cage setup • Color: Black • Weight: 92g
Sometimes you don't want to leave your cup of joe at home. Enter: Portland Design Works' Bar-ista to keep your morning beverage within easy reach. This handy accessory fits most travel mugs and attaches to 26.0mm handlebars.
Page 1 of 4 Next page