Maximize your visibility with this amazing taillight. The SuperFlash aims 2 extreme LEDs plus a half-watt Blaze LED for light that can be seen for up to 1 mile! The ultra-compact case is weatherproof, light and durable. And, the SuperFlash includes a bike mount and clip mount for multiple mounting options. Plus, the 2 AAA batteries (included) offer run times up to 100 hours.
Light & Motion's Vis 180 Taillight offers both visibility and convenience with its unique design. It combines high-power LEDs, custom reflectors and a rechargeable lithium battery for total convenience and unmatched visibility on the road and trail. Featuring: • 70 Lumen output certified to the FL-1 Standard. • Engineered with the highest-level CREE LED and enhanced firmware. • Dual LED array to maximize visibility. • Ultralight aluminum body. • Accurate battery charge and status indicator with 4 status levels. • Custom engineered reflectors and optical solutions optimize the light to distribute red and amber light a full 180 degrees. • Secondary LED spreads amber light for 180 degrees of visibility. • Simple ratchet in/out adjustability. • Slide lock system allows you to easily take on/off without tools. • Integrated clip for attaching to backpack or messenger bag. • Bike rack mount available and sold separately. • MicroUSB Rechargeable (fully charges in 5 hours). • Low battery warning and auto shut-off to prevent damage. • Multiple power settings. Run time/Lumens • HiPulse: 6:00/70 • LoPulse: 12:00/35 • Solid: 4:00/75 • Paceline: 32:00/5
Portland Design Works' Danger Zone Taillight will enhance your visibility like the beacon on a jetfighter with two 1/2-watt LEDs. It boasts three modes and includes seatpost, seatstay and backpack mounts, too.
Make sure you have excellent rear visibility at night with the Blinky 3. This sweet taillight aims 3 bright LEDs directionally to provide visibility from up to a mile away. Its soft-touch power switch accesses flashing or steady modes for up to 100 hours of run time on the 2 AAA batteries (included). And, it includes seatpost and seatstay mounts.
Topeak's RedLite Aura gives you 1 high-flux piranha LED and 2 super-bright red LEDs to provide superb visibility for cars approaching from the rear. It mounts quickly and easily to Topeak racks and seatposts, and the included coin batteries deliver up to 120 hours of run time.
Topeak's RedLite II mounts on seatposts, seat bags and seatstays. Its 4 super-bright LEDs shine through a 220-degree, wide-angle, reflective lens to alert traffic approaching from almost anywhere. The RedLite's watch-style lithium batteries (included) offer up to 100 hours of run time. Plus, you can choose from constant or blinking mode.
Compact and lightweight rear light with 3 super bright 0.2W red LEDs to provide excellent visibility. Rubber Strap allows tool-free mounting and removal from seatpost. Integrated mounting clip attaches to any Topeak bag with ease. - Lamp: 3 super bright 0.2W red LED’s - Battery: 3.7V 330mAh Lithiumn Ion (integrated) - Control: 3 modes: Blinking / Constant / Sequence - Burn Time (approx): 6 hr Blinking / 2.5 hr 0.5W Constant / 15 hr Blink Sequence
Topeak's RedLite Race gives you 2 super-bright red LEDs providing excellent visibility. A rubber strap lets you mount it quickly and easily to just about any seatpost or seatstay. The included coin batteries deliver up to 140 hours of run time. Simply push the lens to turn the light on and off!
Stay visible out on the roads and paths with Sunlite's TL-L160 Taillight on your bike. It sports an ultra bright 1/2 watt LED, steady and flashing modes, and 100 hours of run time! A no-tools-required quick-release seatpost mount is included, too.
Put it on your seatpost, put it on your seatstay, put it anywhere—Sunlite's Griplite goes everywhere. This powerful little light boasts two LEDs and runs for a whopping 100 hours! It has steady and two flashing modes, and is housed in a water-resistant body.
Sunlite's 330 Taillight helps you be seen. It sports a 100 hour run time with a 1/2 watt 3 LED system. The housing is water resistant and it has steady and flashing modes.
Others out on the roads and paths will see you when Sunlite's TL-L340 Taillight is on your bike. It sports 3 bright LEDs, steady and flashing modes, and a long run time.
Be seen with Sunlite's TL-L350 Taillight. This powerful little light uses 3 bright LEDs for serious visibility. It has steady and flash modes and runs for a long time on the included 2 AAA batteries. The light is housed in a water-resistant body and the quick-release mount attaches to any seatpost.
Put it on your seatpost, put it on your seatstays, put it anywhere, Sunlite's Griplite goes almost everywhere. This powerful little light has 4 LEDs and runs for 60 hours! It has steady and flashing modes and is housed in a water-resistant body.
If you ride at night, you need to equip yourself with Sunlite's 510 Taillight. This powerful little light helps keep you visible out there with 5 super-bright LEDs. You've got flash and steady modes, and the 510 can be mounted to your post or clipped to your belt.
- 6 lumen LED safety light - Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery - 2.5 ~ 10 hour run time per charge - Charging and fully charged indicator - Includes USB charging cable - 3 modes (2 Steady and 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit rubber strap - Water resistant
• One green/yellow LED • Fluorescent yellow reflective surface • Visibility up to 2000 feet • Universal leg or arm fit • Weather proof design • Soft touch on/off switch
- USB rechargeable 3 lumen safety light - 4 modes including 1 solid and 3 flashing settings - Multi-fit rubber strap attachment - Charging cable included
- 8 lumen, single LED safety light - 2 modes - solid and flashing - Up to 110 hour run time with 2 CR2032 batteries (included) - Multi-fit rubber strap attachment
- 8 lumen safety tail light - Built in Li-Ion USB rechargable battery - 3 modes - 2 steady and 1 flashing setting - Multi fit rubber strap attachment - Low battery indicator
- 24 lumen LED - Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery - 1.5 ~ 6 hour run time per charge - Low battery, charging, and fully charged indicator - Includes USB charging cable - 3 modes (2 Steady and 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit rubber strap - Water resistant
• Super bright LED & parabolic reflector • Visibility up to 1200 Feet • Universal arm, leg or bar fit • Weather proof design • Soft touch switch • Red reflective tape
• 2 x 0.5 watt super bright LEDs • 3 modes (1 steady 2 flashing) • Multi-fit QR seat post mount • Includes 2 AAA Batteries • Water resistant
• 2 bright Red LEDs • Includes 2 (CR 2032) lithium batteries • 100 hour run time • 3 mode (2 flashing modes & steady mode) • Water resistant silicone body
• 2 x 0.5 watt super bright red LEDs • 3 modes (1 steady 2 flashing) • Multifit bracket (25-32mm)
• 180 hour run time • Includes one 2032 button cell battery • 4-Super bright LED`s • Multi-fit QR seat post mount • 2 mode (steady / flashing) • ROHS Certified • Water resistant
• 5 LED rack mount rear light • 4 modes (1 steady 3 flashing) • Bolt-on mount for rear racks
Signalling turns in a way that drivers are familiar with means they'll be more likely to see you. Day or night, Sunlite's Turn Signal & Tail Light combo increases your visibility to other road users. This handy device is controlled by a thumb switch that mounts to your handlebar for the ultimate in convenience and safety.
The NUGGET FLASH is designed for high traffic roads where safety is a priority. It uses a 1/2 watt, high power LED and Sigma's new FRESNEL lens to provide more than 220° of lateral visibility. It is powered by a USB rechargeable lithium ion battery. The included clip-on bracket lets you use it on a backpack, saddlebag, or your clothing. Functions: - 2 stage battery status indicator - 3 modes: standard, power, and flashing - Adjustable, removable bracket - Burn time up to 8 h - Charge time: 2 h - Click switch with raised ON/OFF button - Includes additional belt clip for backpacks, saddle bags, or clothing - Integrated lithium-ion rechargeable battery - Integrated USB port - Side visibility - Tool-free mounting - Watertight - Weight: 24g
Sigma Rear Brake light. A simple little light with a big purpose — safety. Just clip this light on your rear brake cable and it will help alert anyone behind you that you are slowing down. Perfect for kids, commuters, and group rides! Fits U-brakes, V-brakes, canti's, road calipers, mechanical disc brakes, but won't fit hydraulics. Functions: - LED brake light with replaceable CR 1025 button cell battery (included) - Clearly visible, red brake LED during use - Burn time: approx. 200 hours continuous light, average of approx. 100,000 braking processes - Attaches to the rear brake cable using a 2.5 mm hex wrench (not included) - Quick and simple attachment - Attaches to cable actuated mechanical brakes (25 mm clearance) - Rounded brass screw to protect the brake cable - Five different colors are available to match any bike. - Robust, water-resistant housing - Weight: 7 g
Page 1 of 3 Next page