Saris' Locking Hitch Tite adds both stability and security to your hitch rack. It tightens up the interface between your rack and hitch to combat swaying and it locks your rack to your vehicle. It fits 1-1/4 and 2-inch threaded hitch-tites and is compatible with the 200/500 Series T-Rax, all Thelma racks, standard-model Cycle-Ons, and all the T-Bones racks (each sold separately).
- Updated design, for use with all Saris racks where bikes are secured by the top tube - Bridges the gap from stem to seat tube, creating a virtual top tube - Useful on ladies and specialty frames
Simply insert Saris' Hitch Tite into the hitch receiver to give your Saris bike rack (sold separately) extra stability. The Hitch Tite is compatible with the Bike Porter Hitch 2-Bike, Freedom, Axis Steel, Axis Aluminum, Cycle-On, and T-RAX Sport racks.
Saris' Spare Tire Plate is for use with their spare tire racks. Grab the Spare as an extra or replacement part.
Don't leave your fat bike behind! Saris' Freedom Fat Tire Wheel Holders carry up to 5-inch-wide bicycle tires. Extra-long straps secure your bike to any Saris Freedom rack (sold separately).
Saris' Protect-O-Pads are foam blocks that separate and protect your bikes when multiple bikes are being transported. They come in packs of four.
$46.95 - $79.99
Thule's Thru-Axle Adapter allows you to carry bikes with through-axle front forks on Thule and most other fork-mounted bike carriers.
- High security key allows for easy access with only a half-turn to unlock - Premium chrome plating for maximum rust protection - 7.5 ft. long 10mm security cable with hitch pin adapter
- High security key allows for easy access with only a half-turn to unlock - Premium chrome plated for maximum rust protection - Keeps Swagman hitch racks secure and stable
- High security key allows for easy access with only a half-turn to unlock - Premium chrome plated for maximum rust protection - 8.5 ft. long 10mm security cable with hitch pin adapter
Mount your bike nearly anywhere with Swagman's Claw. This 9mm fork mount bolts to truck beds, SUVs, or anything you can think of. And, the burly quick-release keeps your fork securely locked down.
Whether it’s a city bike with a step-through frame or full-suspension mountain bike, some bikes just may not work well with a car rack that suspends the bike from its top-tube. Swagman's Deluxe Bar Adapter changes that. This telescopic bar hooks under the stem and around the seatpost to create a "top tube" that the rack can hold. It features vinyl-coated, quick release hooks so it's gentle on your bike and easy to use. The 19-inch Deluxe Bar expands up to 26-inches in length.
Swagman's Impakt Fork Mount makes transporting your bike easy. This aluminum fork mount fits 9-20mm axles (20mm adapter sold separately) so you can fit everything from your road bike to your downhill sled. This fork mount features two mounting holes so you can bolt it just about anywhere.
- Great for storage or transportation - Alloy construction - Can be mounted vertically or horizontally
If you have a trunk or rear rack and a bike with an unconventional frame (such as a full-suspension or ladies bike), you probably need Sunlite's Crossbar Adapter. Vinyl-coated hooks on either end hold your bike and act as a "top tube" for easy transportation. In the middle, a quick-release telescoping adjustment ensures the Crossbar Adapter will fit almost any bike.
- Adapts female specific and full suspension frames to be easily hung on car rack carriers - Locking ends ensure a firm hold on the bicycles seat tube and head tube for a secure fit - Makes transporting an unconventional frame by car rack much easier - Extends from 21.5" to 31" eye to eye
- Easy to load 2-Bike rack fits either 1 1/4" or 2" receiver hitch - Fits a wide variety of bicycle sizes and styles up to 35 lbs per bike - Tilts back for easy lift gate access - Folds for easy on or off car storage when not in use - Durable powder coated finish - Hitch Size/Mount: 1-1/4" - 2" - Capacity: 2 bikes
Saris' Hatch Huggers fasten Saris racks (sold separately) to certain vehicles. They replace the regular straps for vehicles with glass hinge lines and vehicles with narrow gaps around the trunk.
Saris' Locking Cable 8' keeps your bike and rack where you want them: attached to your vehicle. This braided, stainless-steel cable is 8-feet long for plenty of reach. Plus, the vinyl coating protects your vehicle's and bike's finish.
Saris' Trap Fork Mount can be bolted anywhere you need to hold a bike. It secures your bike's fork dropouts with a stout 9-mm quick-release skewer. The Trap is made of powder-coated, light, durable aluminum. A hole in its body allows your bike to be locked with a cable (sold separately).
Saris' Traps Wheel Holder mounts easily to your Saris Single or Triple Track (each sold separately) to keep your front wheel secured. It accepts the wheel with little or no quick-release adjustment. Mounting hardware is included.
Saris' Wheel Straps keep your front wheels from spinning and your handlebars from turning in the wind. They're made of tough nylon with easy-to-use buckle closures. Wheel Straps are sold in pairs.
Some of the best ideas are home grown in Colorado, and The Fattie is one of them. Easily convert your BrassKnuckles rack to fit your fat bike–the kit includes a larger wheel chock and 2 ratchet strap extenders.
The RockyMounts HotRod is a do-it-all truck mount for bikes with 12x100, 15x100, and "Boost" 15x110 thru-axles.
The RockyMounts LoBall is a ridiculously easy bike rack solution for trucks, trailers, vans, SUV's, and home storage. It includes a non-locking, 9mm chromoly quick release.
The RockyMounts LoBall Locking is a bolt-on bike rack for trucks, trailers, vans, SUV's, and home storage. It includes a locking 9mm quick release, lock core, and two keys.
The RockyMounts LoBall Track is a hardcore bike rack solution for channel systems commonly found in Toyota, Nissan, Chevy, and GMC truck beds. It includes locking quick release, lock core, and two keys.
$26.95 - $44.95
Use the RockyMounts Lock Cores to secure your belongings, whether you're using the TieRod, PitchFork, TailPipe, LiftOp or any other RockyMounts rack. Each pack of Lock Cores comes with two keys and one, two, four, six, or eight lock cores.
RockyMounts StreetRod is a thru-axle adapter that works with fork-mounted bike racks from any manufacturer. It includes axles to accommodate bikes with 12x100, 15x100, and "Boost" 15x110 thru-axles.
Kuat's 1.25" to 2" adapter mounts to your 1.25-inch Kuat Alpha, Beta, or Sherpa rack, allowing them to fit a 2-inch receiver. Mounting hardware included.
Page 1 of 2 Next page