Designed to harness the power of female riders, Liv's Envie Advanced 2 is an aero road machine slices through wind. Get on and get ahead of the pack. The bike is an extension of the body — so take the aero advantage and super-efficient pedaling platform for performance you never thought possible. The women’s-specific geometry balances you over the bike for flawless handling that’s as easy to control on descents as a sprint to the finish line. The final result: the ultimate aero race machine for sprints, short-distance triathlons and everyday training on the road.
- 3F Design: At the heart of every Liv bike are Fit, Form, and Function. With a shorter, sloping top tube, women's-specific saddle, stem and handlebar, Liv achieves all three.
- SpeedControl SLR brakes: made from a molded carbon composite, these provide solid stopping power, stay tucked out of the wind and allow for easy maintenance.
- Aerosystem shaping technology: engineers used extensive wind-tunnel testing research with various tube shapes to optimize the shape of every tube and junction for overall system aerodynamics.
- Advanced-Grade composite technology: high-performance, T-700 raw carbon fiber material is woven in Giant's own factory.
- OverDrive 2: an oversize, tapered fork steerer tube increases stiffness and enhances cornering performance.
- Powercore: a massive, 86mm-wide press-fit bottom bracket ensures stiffness at the pedals. The asymmetric chainstays provide additional stiffness on the driveside and stability on the non-driveside.
- RideSense: integrated, removable wireless data transmitter that sends wheel speed and cadence information to any ANT+ compatible device.
- Internal cable routing: keeps the bike sleek and clutter-free.
Pedals sold separately
|Frame||Advanced-Grade composite, electronic-ready|
|Fork||Advanced-Grade composite w/Hybrid OverDrive steerer|
|Rims/Wheels||Giant PA-2 Aero|
|Hubs||Giant Performance Tracker Road|
|Spokes||Sapim Race Stainless|
|Tires||Giant P-SL 1, 700 x 23c|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano 105|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano 105|
|Rear Cogs||Shimano 105, 11-speed: 11-28|
|Brake Levers||Shimano 105|
|Saddle||Liv Contact SL forward|
|Seatpost||Giant Vector, composite|