•Compatible with most caliper style brakes •Designed for water clearing
•Compatible with most road caliper brakes •All weather compound •Includes one extra set of pads
•Compatible with most road caliper brakes •All weather compound
• Compatible with many older caliper brakes • Flat top design metal pad holder • All weather pad compound
• Compatible with most cantilever and u-brake systems • Hex nut type • All weather compound
• Compatible with most side and center pull brakes • Excellent for BMX and freestyle • Hex nut type • All weather compound
Bolt on Avid's 20R Brake Pads for consistent, powerful braking. They're designed for use with linear-pull brakes.
- Compatible with most road caliper brakes - Integrated water shedding groove for all-weather performance - Set of 4 - 50mm brake pads - Pad Length: 50mm
• All weather compound • Cantilever post style • Red • 52mm
• All weather compound • Cantilever post style • Black • 52mm
• Compatible with most side pull and center pull brakes • All weather compound
• Smooth Post • Standard Rim Compound • Applicable Hardware Included • Easy to Install • Durable, Long Lasting Compound
Slide in Serfas' BPS110 Shimano Compatible Pads for reliable braking. These replacement pads fit Serfas' BPS-100 cartridges and are for standard rims only.
Original equipment pads for no-compromise disc brake performance. - Pad Shape Number: 37
• All weather compound • Fits most 50mm road caliper brakes • Available in Clear or Black models
The Evolver Brake was introduced in 2000. It was called the Evolver because it was destined to change the way all U Brakes were designed. If you look at brakes before the Evolver and after, you can see that the name is applied perfectly. The Evo 2 is the natural progression of the original Evolver.…
Zipp's Tangente Cork Brake Pads are perfect for Zipp wheels with carbon braking surfaces. They are made of a composite cork polymer for consistent brake response and to reduce glazing from the intense heat caused by braking on carbon. As a result, the Tangente cork pads avoid the brake pulsation…
Zipp's Tangente Platinum Pro Evo Brake Pads are made for wheels with carbon braking surfaces. These fine pads provide confident, smooth braking power in all conditions and they are specially made for long life. They have a large surface area for maximum stopping power and deep grooves to shed water…
• DIN standard design with anti-corrosion hardware • All weather compound • Centered post
• DIN standard design with anti-corrosion hardware • All weather compound • Offset post
• All weather compound • Cantilever post style • Offset Post • Black • 70mm
• Compatible with most cantilever and u-brake systems • Allen head type • All weather compound
Serfas' durable BP10 Shimano Compatible Road Brake Pads provide the reliable stopping power in all conditions. Plus, their cartridge style makes installation easy.
Serfas' BPS-100 Shimano Compatible Pads are functional and stylish, too. The triple compound pad cleans as it eliminates squeaks. Plus, the powder-coated finish adds a polished look. All hardware is included for easy installation.
Serfas' innovative BPS300 V-Brake MTB Brake Pads provide reliable stopping power. The dual stage pads clean and prevent squeaking. Plus, they're easy to install.
Serfas' DBPA4 MTB Avid Compatible Disc Brake Pads offer long-lasting, reliable braking. They're semi-metallic for durability and made for Avid Elixir hydraulic brakes.
Serfas' DBPS4 MTB Shimano Compatible Disc Pads offer long-lasting, reliable braking. They're semi-metallic for durability and are compatible with Shimano Deore Mechanical BR-M515 brakes.
Original equipment pads for no-compromise disc brake performance. - Compound: Organic - Pad Shape Number: 37
SRAM's Disc Brake Pads are reliable and rugged. These pads are compatible with Avid Trail and SRAM Guide disc brakes.
- Black: all-around performance compound - Salmon (Kool Stop): high grip compound for race/trials use