• Aluminum • 4-bolt clamp • 8.5 inches tall
• Forged aluminum • 2-bolt clamp • 250mm tall (extra tall)
• Steel • Polished-chrome finish • 1-inch model has 22.2mm quill, 15/16-inch model has 21.1mm quill • 10-inches tall (extra tall)
$15.99 - $19.99
Origin-8's Classic Sport Quill Stem is crafted from light and durable forged 6061 aluminum with chrome-plated steel bolts. The handlebar clamp bolt is hidden for a clean look. Different lengths are available for customizing the reach to your handlebars. This sweet stem is 180mm tall from the bottom of the bolt to the top of the stem so that you can raise and lower your bars, too.
$15.99 - $19.99
• Forged aluminum • Single-bolt clamp • 180mm tall
• Aluminum head • Stainless-steel 180mm-tall shaft • 1-inch model has 22.2mm quill, 15/16-inch model has 21.1mm quill • Single-bolt clamp
Origin-8's Classic Pro Quill Stem is crafted from light and durable forged 6061 aluminum with chrome-plated steel bolts. The handlebar clamp bolt is hidden for a clean look. This sweet stem has a polished anodized finish for durability and style. Different lengths are available for customizing the reach to your handlebars.
$19.99 - $24.99
Sunlite's Adjustable Quill Stem puts your bars right where you want them. This wonderfully easy-to-use stem adjusts from 0 to +50 degrees—more than enough to help you find your ideal position. And, the 2-bolt clamp holds securely holds your bars.
• Forged aluminum • Classic streamlined shape • 2-bolt clamp • 180mm tall
• Forged aluminum • 2-bolt clamp • 180mm tall
Origin-8's Classique Sport ATB Stem is crafted from light and durable forged aluminum. It features a 2-bolt handlebar face clamp for easy bar installation and removal. And it even has a built-in brake cable stop. This stem is 180mm tall from the bottom to top of the quill bolt so that you can raise and lower your bars (the bolt is hidden inside the vertical part of the stem). This is a nice choice for that classic mountain or touring bike.
• Forged aluminum • Classic streamlined shape • 4-bolt clamp • 180mm tall
• Forged aluminum • Anodized finish • 2-bolt clamp • 150mm tall
- Forged aluminum construction - 4-bolt handlebar clamp - Quill length: 180mm - Steerer Diameter: 1-inch - Length: 90, 110mm - Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm - Rise: 25 degrees
Dimension 26.0 Stems - Dimension stems are not intended for use with carbon handlebars or carbon steer tubes - Fully forged AL-6061-T6 - 4-bolt handlebar clamp - Weight: 140g-180g
$29.99 - $30.79
Dimension 31.8 Stems are fully forged 6061-T6 aluminum stems that have a 4-bolt handlebar clamp. - 31.8mm can be used with 26.0 bars with additional shim (SM5317) - Dimension stems are not intended for use with carbon handlebars or carbon steer tubes - Weight: 130g-180g
- Steerer Diameter: 1" or 1-1/8" (includes shim) - Length: 70, 90, 110mm - Bar Clamp: 25.4 or 31.8 (includes shim) - Angle: +/- 35 degrees - Material: 6061 Aluminum - Shot-peen finish
- Available in 70-120mm lengths - Angle: +6 degree - Steerer clamp: 1 1/8-inch - Bar clamp diameter: 31.8mm
Dial in your perfect bike fit with FSA's Omega Stem. 3D-forged and CNC machined construction makes this stem stiff and light for power transfer and steering precision. The four-bolt faceplate holds bars securely, and this stem features stainless steel bolt hardware.
$34.99 - $35.99
Origin-8's Fix8 Stem is a nice upgrade for your super-cool fixed-gear bike and perfect for mountain bikes, too. It's forged from lightweight and durable aluminum and features a 4-bolt face clamp that holds fast and makes bar installation/removal quick and easy. Plus, the opposing steerer clamp bolts apply more even holding force to keep your bars from changing position. At 50mm long, this stout stem is great for flatland tricks, bar spins, and anything else you come up with.
3-D forged AL6061-T6 alloy construction - 40mm stack height - 4 bolt front loading faceplate design
$34.99 - $44.99
Origin-8's Pro Fit Alloy Ergo Stem is a great upgrade for road and mountain bikes. It's 3D forged from lightweight and durable 6061-T6 aluminum. It has a 4-bolt, 2-piece face clamp that shaves grams and makes for quick and easy handlebar installation/removal. Plus, the opposing steerer clamp bolts apply more even holding force to protect the fork and keep your bars from changing position.
$36.99 - $39.99
Sunlite's Adjustable Stem adjusts from 0 to +60 degrees so that you can place your handlebars wherever they are most comfortable. It boasts light and durable aluminum construction with steel bolts. It fits on 1- and 1 1/8-inch forks and accepts 25.4mm- and 31.8mm-diameter handlebars too, with included shims. Plus, its 2-bolt clamp makes changing bars easy and holds fast.
• Forged aluminum • 2-bolt clamp • 180mm tall
Origin-8's Fix8 OS Stem is the perfect upgrade for your super-stylish fixed-gear bike and it'll work on mountain bikes, too. It's 3D forged from lightweight and durable 6061 aluminum and features a 4-bolt 31.8mm-diameter handlebar face clamp that holds fast and makes for quick and easy handlebar installation/removal. Plus, the opposing steerer clamp bolts apply more even holding force to keep your bars from changing position. At only 50mm long, the Fix8 is great for flatland tricks, bar spins, and anything else you come up with.
TruVativ's Stylo T20 stem is 3D forged for that perfect balance of light weight, stiffness and control on the trail. Four bolts securely attach the face plate and make changing out handlebars a breeze.
Basic, clean, and dependable performance – that’s FSA's Gossamer stem. 6061-T6 aluminum is forged and then CNC machined to achieve the Gossamer’s shape. The four-bolt faceplate is cold forged and holds the bars with authority. Laser-etched graphics are the finishing touch. - Stack Height: 40mm - Weight: 154g
- Lightweight forged aluminum construction - Hidden 2-bolt face clamp - EN Road safety certified - Compatible with 1-inch steerer (22.2mm internal diameter) - Length: 90mm, 110mm, and 120mm lengths - Bar clamp diameter: 26mm - Stem angle: -17 degrees - Steerer length: 140mm
Zipp's Service Course Stem is strong, light, and reliable. Forged of 7075 aluminum with stainless steel bolts, the Service Course is stiff enough to harness the power of your burliest sprints and withstand the jarring forces of the meanest potholes. It keeps the front end completely rigid, providing control no matter the condition.
Designed for use with Cannondale's Headshok (sold separately), the Headshok Stem is tough, light, and ready to ride. - Sleek styling with maximum strength and stiffness - Forged from a single block of lightweight 2024 aluminum with our patented OPI 3D forging process, these stems are exceptionally light and strong - 31.8mm clamp interface - Weight: 185 grams (100mm length)
Page 1 of 2 Next page