$6.99 - $195.93
- Permanently seals tube punctures up to 1/8 inch - Non toxic formula installs easily through Schrader valves - Complete with valve core remover and filler tube - Slime keg fills 160 tires at 1/2 the price per ounce of the 16 oz size
Challenge's Grifo 33 Seta Extra Tubular boasts a tread that excels in snow, mud, grass and firm dirt. It's also built on their light and supple 260tpi hand-made silk casing for an awesome ride quality. Plus, there's an anti-puncture strip under the tread and polyester in the sidewalls for extra durability. You also get a latex tube. Latex tubes are lighter, thinner and more flexible than butyl tubes, increasing your comfort, lowering rolling resistance, and helping to prevent flats, too.
Schwalbe's Jumbo Jim knows that bigger is better. This is especially true if you want to ride in deep snow or loose sand. In these conditions, only large volume combined with extremely low air pressure can help. Schwalbe‘s Jumbo Jim is an extremely light-bike Fat Tire. In the usual Fat-Bike 4-inch width, it weighs less than 1000 grams. And for those particularly tricky trails, it is available in extra-0wide 4.80 inches.
- LAS is the airport code for Las Vegas, Nevada, where a fast semi-slick tire is best suited for dry conditions and grass like that found on the Cross Vegas course - Tubular version features a durable rubber coating to prevent deterioration from water, mud, and dirt - Fast-rolling file tread gets progressively taller and coarser as it approaches the PDX-inspired shoulder knobs - Weight: 378 grams
- MXP is the airport code for Milan, Italy, a World Cup venue that calls for an all-conditions tire that excels in loose dirt, sand, moderate mud, hard pack, snow, grass, and pavement - Tubular version features a durable rubber coating to prevent deterioration from water, mud, and dirt - Based on the classic Grifo, with updated central chevrons to allow the tread to flex, and more aggressive side knobs - Weight: 366 grams
- PDX is the airport code for Portland, Oregon, where frequent rain means muddy Cross courses - Tubular version features a durable rubber coating to prevent deterioration from water, mud, and dirt - Aggressive, wide-spaced knobs for mud clearing, aligned center knobs roll fast on hard pack and pavement, softer side knobs offer superior cornering - Weight: 378 grams
Stan's The Crow is a fast-rolling semi-slick. This light tire is designed to be run at low pressure which enables the minimalist tread to grip well on the trail. And of course, it's tubeless ready.
Blow through the muck in your next 'cross adventure with the unbeatable traction of Challenge's Baby Limus tires. - Use: Cross Racing: Sticky Mud - Size: 28 - Tire Width: 33 mm - Rim Width: 15-19 mm - Weight: 425 gr - TPI: 300 - Casing: SuperPoly - Flat protection: PPS - BAR: 1.6-6 - PSI: 23-90 - Inner tube: latex
Limus means mud in Latin, which is exactly what Challenge's Limus 33 Tubular tire dominates. Its deep, aggressive and well-spaced knobs cut through muddy ground and grip great. You'll be zooming through the corners and off-camber sections thanks to its grippy side knobs, and powering up inclines with ease thanks to the tall center knobs. It's built on Challenge's light and supple 300tpi hand-made SuperPoly casing with polyester-reinforced sidewalls, and there's an anti-puncture strip under the tread. You also get a latex tube. Latex tubes are lighter, thinner and more flexible than butyl tubes, increasing your comfort, lowering rolling resistance, and helping to prevent flats, too.
Tough rides call for tough tires, so if you're hitting the cobbles you better have Challenge's Paris Roubaix Tubular glued on your wheels. It has a wide profile to take the sting out of rough pavement and dirt roads, and puncture protection under the tread. It's hand made on their light and supple 300tpi SuperPoly casing with polyester-reinforced sidewalls, and a durable tread compound that sticks to the road in the corners. These tires also use latex tubes which are lighter, thinner, and more flexible than butyl tubes, increasing your comfort, lowering rolling resistance, and helping to prevent flats, too.
- Hutchinson's pioneering tubeless technology eliminates tubes for a lighter, faster accelerating wheel that can be run at lower pressures - Carbon casing with carbon fiber beads and textile reinforcement from bead to bead - Special bead compound and a thin layer of rubber inside the casing seals the tire - Thermoplastic reinforced compound for maximum wear - 127 tpi casing
Challenge's Criterium is the choice of the pros. Countless victories and podiums have been been won thanks to its supple, core-spun cotton casing. It makes the tires race-day light, fast, and strong. This exceptional tire has a center tread that rolls quickly with a grippy side tread for excellent cornering. There's puncture protection under the tread, too. These tires us latex tubes which are lighter, thinner and more flexible than butyl tubes, increasing your comfort, lowering rolling resistance, and helping to prevent flats.
- Hutchinson's pioneering tubeless technology eliminates tubes for a lighter, faster accelerating wheel that can be run at lower pressures - Larger volume tire for training and comfort on rough roads - Special bead compound and a thin layer of rubber inside the casing seals the tire - Thermoplastic reinforced compound for maximum wear - 127 tpi casing
Whether it's fondos or races, Challenge's Strada Tubular tires are the choice of pros and enthusiasts alike. At 25mm wide, these tires smooth out rough pavement and chip seal. The core-spun cotton casing is light, supple, and offers an unparalleled ride. Pair that with a latex tube and you've got tires that carve the corners and feature incredibly low rolling resistance. The chevron tread provides excellent traction whether it's wet or dry. A puncture-protection belt under the tread protects your tires from road debris and helps you knock out the miles.
$86.93 - $103.41
Schwalbe's Nobby Nic Evolution Line tire has a remarkable range and is ready to rock wherever you take it. Touring and all-mountain riders love them. They're also spotted in fast cross-country racing, as well as in technically demanding enduro competitions. The SnakeSkin sidewall is standard and makes it immune to cuts and blows, while tubeless conversion is as easy and safe as never before. The Nobby Nic is a mountain biker‘s best friend.
For the ultimate in road feel and confidence, go Maxxis' tubeless Padrone tire. Going tubeless, you not only remove the weight of the tube, but pinch flats are a thing of the past. Also, the tire conforms to the road better for a ride quality that once felt, you'll never want to go back. This tire goes from long training rides to fast races easily with its dual compound that provides enhanced wear life and improved cornering control. It also uses their Silkworm material for puncture protection, along with a high-strength carbon fiber bead to keep the weight down.
When you roll up to the starting line, you know you've got an aero advantage if your wheels are wrapped in Zipp's Tangente SL Speed Tubular Tire. The 320 TPI cotton casing is tough enough to tackle the ugliest stretches of blacktop, while the puncture-resistant belt keeps you inflated and rolling through the finish line. Zipp focused on improving leading edge airflow to get you that aero advantage, and the low rolling resistance saves power so you go faster longer. They even formulated rubber specifically tailored for grip and acceleration you'll notice as you're sprinting for the line. Your tires link you to the pavement; make that link as efficient as possible with the Tangente.
Realize your cross-country dreams with Maxxis' Crossmark UST. This tubeless 29er tire features a fast-rolling center ridge for unparalleled speed. Plus, the raised side knobs bite into corners for precise handling. And, Maxxis' LUST sidewalls make this dirt shredder more durable and airtight than ever.
Have more fun and watch records fall riding Maxxis' Minion DHF with 3C technology. Maxxis combines the best qualities of 3 rubbers to make a tire that corners and brakes with authority. This burly tire incorporates ramped knobs for low-rolling resistance and channel-cut knobs to increase straight-line control and deliver rail-like cornering. And, the ultra-tough 2-ply casing lets you run super-low air pressure for outstanding traction without flatting.
Challenge's Grifo 33 Open Tubular (Clincher) tire excels in snow, mud, grass, and firm dirt. It features a center section that offers excellent pedaling and braking traction, and its short knobs roll quickly. The Grifo is built on the same supple 300tpi hand-made casing as their renown tubulars, and there's an anti-puncture strip under the tread and polyester in the sidewalls for extra durability. The white-tread version is a softer rubber for better grip in cold temperatures.
Limus means mud in Latin, which is exactly what Challenge's Limus Open tire excels in. Its deep, aggressive, and well-spaced knobs cut through muddy ground to grip great. And, you'll be zooming through the corners and off-camber sections, too, thanks to its side knobs, while you'll power up inclines with ease thanks to the tall center knobs. The Limus is built on the same supple 300tpi hand-made casing as their renown tubulars, and there's an anti-puncture strip under the tread and polyester in the sidewalls for excellent durability.
Realize your cross-country dreams with Maxxis' Crossmark UST. This tubeless tire features a fast-rolling center ridge for unparalleled speed. Plus, the raised side knobs bite into corners for precise handling. And, Maxxis' LUST sidewalls make this dirt rider more durable and airtight than ever.
$39.99 - $89.99
- Well-spaced and siped lugs help keep rolling resistance at a minimum even while running low air pressure - Large siping of lugs provides additional grip in sand, snow, and other unfavorable conditions - Staggered corner lugs provide a stable and predictable turning platform - Available in 120 TPI for a supple, obstacle conforming tire, or 30 TPI for a durable yet forgiving casing
- FatBike tire designed for low rolling resistance and great cornering - Weight-optimized 120tpi casing - Weight: 1180 grams
- Tubeless cyclocross tire with penetrating knobs for better braking/traction in wet conditions - Special rubber compound for extreme conditions - TL: tubeless casing with supple 127 tpi - Black sidewalls with black tread
$84.99 - $85.60
The Pro One Tire is part of the new generations of tubeless tires. It is a truly thrilling ride. It's fast, reliable, and light. The patented MicroSkin construction makes this all possible—70 grams less weight, 15% less rolling resistance, and improved cut resistance all around. This is the absolute top model from Schwalbe! - The Schwalbe Pro One is compatible with a normal tube, but its true strengths are experienced only in tubeless form.
Glue yourself to technical turns and gain speed on the course with Challenge's Baby Limus Open tubulars. - Use: Cross Racing, Sticky Mud - Size: 700C - Tire Width: 33 mm - Rim Width: 15-19 mm - Weight: 360 gr - TPI: 300 - Bead: Aramid - Casing: SuperPoly - Flat protection: PPS - BAR: 2-6 - PSI: 30-90
Challenges Gravel Grinder Open Tubular is the tire you need to make your mark in the gravel racing scene. It pairs Challenge's supple 260tpi tire casing with a smooth-rolling center tread and aggressive shoulder knobs for great riding characteristics, high speeds, and excellent cornering traction.
Challenge's Almanzo is a wide-profile, versatile, multi-surface tire that excels when the road is less than perfect. It's great on dirt and in situations where you just don't know what the next mile will throw at you. The center tread rolls fast, while the shoulder knobs corner great. It's hand made on Challenge's supple and light 260tpi SuperPoly casing with double puncture protection, tough polyester in the sidewalls, and a durable tread compound that sticks to the road in the corners.
Get after it with Maxxis' tubeless Ardent holding the line. This versatile tire features large block-style side knobs with numerous edges for high-speed corners along with a ramped center tread for easy rolling. Plus, the high-volume casing delivers a plush ride.
Page 1 of 18 Next page